The Aries with BOSE is the newest helmet in Bonehead Composites' line of flight helmets. The Aries features an integrated visor, which opens and closes into the shell of the helmet with a single-handed turn of the knob. The Aries addresses the need for a low-profile communication helmet tailored to aircraft with limited headroom. Constructed of vacuum molded carbon fiber and fiberglass, this lite weight helmet packs a punch when it comes to completing the mission. The Aries flight helmet is suitable for both fixed-wing and rotor-wing aircraft.
The shell features a quick release chin strap buckle and adjustable strap, nape strap, and fastened adjustable ear cups for sound attenuation. A Velcro-fastened adjustable liner completes the fitting.
The total weight of the helmet is 2.9 pounds.
The Aries comes standard with BOSE A20 communications, and can be customized to each specific pilot's needs, including:
- Boom Side
- Tinted or clear visor - included
- Gel Ear Seals
- Cloth ear covers
- Single plug or 2-plug cord
- Color or Custom Paint
BOSE A20 Features:
The Aries with BOSE comes standard with BOSE A20 communications that includes a choice of two-plug general aviation panel cord, single-plug helicopter cord or LEMO plug. The BOSE A20 is engineered to be comfortable and provide noise reduction and includes features such as Bluetooth audio and communications interface; audio prioritization control and a high-performance microphone.
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies.
- Ear cushions and more compact earcups with a larger interior cavity allowing more room for the ears.
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency response enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Auxiliary audio input for connection to GPS and other devices. Push button Intercom/AUX enables priority switching.
- Bluetooth phone connectivity allows you to take calls wirelessly through the headset.
- Smart shutoff for extended battery life helping provide at least 45 hours of use from two AA batteries.
- Ergonomic control module has been designed for greater ease of use and includes a contoured grip.
Pictured in Matte Carbon. The helmets come in a single color.
Perfect for aircraft such as:
- Super Cub
- L-39 Albatross
- Thrush Agricultural Aircraft
- Cessna Ag-Wagon
- Gippsland GA200
- Grumman AG Cat
- Piper PA-36
- Embraer EMB 202
- PZL-106 KRUK
- M-18 Dromader
- PAC Fletcher
- And many more!
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (INCHES)
21.25" to 21.75"
21.75" - 22.25"
22.25" - 22.75"
22.75" - 23.25"
23.25" - 23.75"
Extra Extra Large
23.75" - 24.00"
Measure the circumference of your head just above the eyebrows.