Click here for a list of helmets that are available for immediate shipping.
Click here to see discounted in-stock Aero Full Face Skydiving Helmets.
The Ox Full Face Oxygen Helmet was developed by Bonehead Composites specifically for HALO/HAHO jumpers using oxygen systems. This purpose-built helmet was developed with consultation from jumpmasters for Project Cirrus for their four world-record attempts:
- Highest Altitude Jumped in a Wingsuit
- Longest Time Flown in a Wingsuit
- Highest Speed Flown in a Wingsuit - World Speed Record of 249mph completed on 6/1/2017
- Farthest Distance Flown in a Wingsuit
OX Full Face Features:
- High-end vacuum molded carbon fiber composite shell (not plastic)!
- 2mm molded polycarbonate lens, also available in tinted gray
- Scratch resistant and anti-fog lens
- Anti-fog tested in -50 degree Celsius conditions
- Removable and washable liner
- Compatible with eye glasses
- Compatible with oxygen systems
Spring loaded CNC aluminum visor locks provide consistent and easy two handed openings and single hand closers with three screws on each side, and secure the visor in place. The light-weight helmet is great for those who wear glasses. The visors are anti-fog coated and designed to allow the air flow around the visor inside the helmet, whether belly to earth or head down so that it does not fog up - and without the need for gimmicky holes or "vents".
The liner follows our standard line in construction, is removable for washing, and has the convenience of audible pockets on both sides The liners are adjustable and each liner pad can be adjusted independent of the others allowing you to get the perfect fit.
Bonehead Composites' long-lasting, quality helmets are designed and manufactured by us in the USA out of carbon fiber - not the plastic most skydiving helmet manufacturers are currently using. We strive for perfection, so we continue to manufacture helmets using composites over the less-expensive injection molded plastic; carbon fiber for strength and backed by fiberglass for shock absorption.
X-Small - 21.25" - 21.75"
Small - 21.75" - 22.25"
Medium - 22.25" - 22.75"
Large - 22.75" - 23.25"
X Large - 23.25" - 23.75"
XX-Large - 23.75" - 24.00"